About Glenn Llopis Group
GLG is a nationally-recognized thought-leadership, human capital, and business strategy consulting firm whose writings, speaking engagements, and consulting assignments focus on the following: strengthening leadership distinction, elevating corporate cultures and building teams in a wisdom-based economy, business evolution in the 21st century, maximizing organizational and people potential, and enabling growth through the cultural demographic shift™.
As markets began to shift faster and faster, it was evident that the traditional approaches to leadership, business growth, managing employees, and organizational design simply did not work as effectively as they once did. Based on the need for a new way of doing business both from a human capital and business strategy perspective, GLG first began consulting with corporations in 2007.
Enabling Inclusive Leadership to Drive Business Evolution
What GLG Solves for – Across Industries
▪ Drive Growth through the Cultural Demographic Shift
▪ Corporate Culture and Team Building in a Wisdom-Based Economy
▪ Business Evolution in the 21st Century
▪ Leadership Influence: Maximizing Organizational & People Potential
▪ Change Management to lead growth strategies in diversity and inclusion and beyond
▪ Get beyond diversity and embrace Diversity of Thought
▪ Personal Branding: Go beyond your job description to drive impact and influence
▪ Reinvent the Future of Healthcare: the industry’s relationships with its patients must evolve
▪ Go beyond engagement to rebuild Trust and drive growth
Predicated on The Innovation Mentality Framework, GLG enables its clients to strengthen their leadership identity to further define their go-to-market strategies and most pressing solve areas for its business -- to effectively see and seize previously unseen opportunities.
The six foundational strategies upon which our framework is based upon:
1. See Opportunity in Everything
2. Anticipate the Unexpected
3. Unleash Your Passionate Pursuits
4. Live with an Entrepreneurial Spirit
5. Work with a Generous Purpose
6. Lead to Leave a Legacy
Talent and business development are interdependent and represent two sides of the same coin.
Our services, methodology, and expansive expertise touches across industries including healthcare, retail, insurance, financial services and banking, automotive, consumer packaged goods, media, entertainment and advertising, telecommunications, direct sales, travel and real estate. Working with GLG, organizations will learn to organically reinvent themselves to be able to thrive in any business climate.
Some of Our Client Partners
Glenn Llopis Group is a certified SHRM Recertification Provider. Our content is eligible to award SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for programs your organization offers that relate to the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge(TM).
Glenn Llopis Group is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC).