In this course Glenn Llopis will introduce you to this major shift from the age of standardization to the age of personalization, and the importance of finding our balance between the two.
1. We've Entered an Age of Personalization
2. How Do We Get There?
The Necessary Shifts
In this course we’ll dive deep into the difference between standardization and personalization – and the shifts we need to make in our quest to find balance between the two.
1. From diversity to inclusion
2. From tribal to human
3. From brand identity to individual identities
4. From mission to contribution
5. From results to methods
From Extremes to Balance
Leadership in the age of personalization is not about replacing standardization and personalizing everything—that would be impossible, and lead to mass chaos. It’s about evolving what standardization does best, to serve personalization.
1. Wall Street Alert: Companies Are Not Prepared (presented by Nik Modi, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets)