The Leadership Skill that Unlocks All Others
Leaders and organizational cultures suppress individuals without even knowing it. We unconsciously keep people functioning far below their full capacity, reducing employee engagement and productivity. We fail to see diversity and support inclusion.
Author and strategist Glenn Llopis breaks individuality down into its component parts and offers a practical method to help you continuously assess behaviors, interrupt patterns and pivot from a leadership model that suppress one’s authenticity to a mindset that unleashes individuality.
In his new book, Llopis identifies a refreshing approach to leadership development to tackle our most urgent challenges:
- Thrive in continuous uncertainty
- Lead or advance within hybrid workplaces and remote teams
- Elevate our commitment to health and wellbeing
- Achieve true diversity and inclusion
Leadership in the Age of Personalization
Why Standardization Fails in the Age of “Me.”
In this book, Llopis issues a clarion call to leaders: escape the traps of standardization, start leading with personalization – or fall to competitive threats on multiple fronts.
Llopis uses research-based scenarios, data-driven proof, and storytelling to show why outdated standards are failing in today’s new age of personalization – putting Fortune 500 companies at risk. In a simple, relatable manuscript Llopis explains why corporate America is at a breaking point: Offices are filled with frustrated and exhausted employees, expected to comply with norms that are no longer relevant in today’s new reality.
- Turn diversity into inclusion
- Stop being tribal and start seeing each other as human
- Invigorate the shared mission by elevating individual identities and contribution
- Empower people to contribute at their fullest capacity
- Free people from outdated metrics and activate methods that lead to success
The Innovation Mentality
Six Strategies to Disrupt the Status Quo and Reinvent the Way We Work
In this insightful yet practical book, Glenn Llopis delivers an in-depth look at the alarming leadership identity crisis plaguing today’s businesses and what it really means to be a leader in any company and industry today. Break free of this crisis: Leaders must take ownership of a new mindset – The Innovation Mentality – and implement six essential strategies designed to disrupt the status quo.
Reinvent the way we work, and leverage the full potential of our workplace cultures, employees, teams, partnerships, and client and consumer relationships.
Embrace The Innovation Mentality and learn to:
- Growth by being more diverse in your thinking.
- Enable your wisdom by embracing diversity of thought.
- Activate your full potential and that of others.
- Invest in relationships with purpose and strategic focus.
- Lead to leave a legacy of significance and sustain success.
4 Skills for Creating and Sustaining Good Fortune in Your Work
For some people, success seems fated or shrouded in mystery. But in Earning Serendipity, Glenn Llopis shows that most positive changes in fortune – in careers or in corporate ventures – are no mystery at all.
We all have control over the path to prosperity. Progression along that path is the result of a rare combination of skills that new leaders can develop and apply in their careers, businesses, and lives. These four skills are:
- Seeing with circular vision: Opportunities are everywhere, every day, and we must make the most of those that cross our path.
- Sowing entrepreneurial seeds: Our ability to inject intense passion into everything we do makes us potent pioneers.
- Growing seeds with the greatest potential: These seeds are often already within our reach: they reside, dormant, in the hearts and minds of those around us until they are allowed to flourish.
- Sharing the harvest: Our propensity to give to others ensures us a perpetual harvest.
Frequently asked questions
GLLG Books are ideal for business leaders and entrepreneurs who want to create and sustain good fortune in their work and lives. The books offer strategies to help navigate the ever-changing corporate landscape, embrace diversity of thought, and learn to leverage the full potential of their workplace cultures, employees, teams, partnerships, and client and consumer relationships. They are perfect for anyone looking to develop a successful and meaningful career.
GLLG Books cover a wide range of topics including leadership, innovation, diversity, inclusion, collaboration and more. They explore how to embrace a growth mindset with an innovation mentality, turn diversity into inclusion, activate people’s full potential, invest in relationships with purpose and strategic focus, lead to leave a legacy of significance, manage opportunities and apply them in business.
The overall message of GLLG books is that success comes from within: we have control over the path to prosperity. By developing and applying the right skills, we can create and sustain good fortune in our work and lives. GLLG Books provide strategies to help us find success in this ever-changing corporate landscape and make the most of the opportunities that life presents.
GLLG Books provide invaluable insight into the power of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. They also offer strategies to foster collaboration, activate people’s full potential, invest in relationships with purpose and strategic focus, leave a legacy of significance, and manage opportunities. By implementing these skills, business leaders and entrepreneurs can create sustainable success within their organizations.